Andrew Rocklage: Sports Adventure Pioneer and Innovator
Andrew Rocklage is a renowned entrepreneur, attorney and venture capitalist who also owns two Sky Zone Trampoline Parks in Florida. Sky Zone Trampoline Park has become the go-to among all ages for vault gaming and sports competition. Sky Zone has replaced the gym as it has invented new and innovative ways to have a blast while getting a great workout.
There is literally something fun to do for everyone at Sky Zone. Just to name a few activities offered, there are aerial exercise classes, Dodge-ball competitions, foam ball gun battles and toddler jumping activities.
Andrew Rocklage and his team are constantly thinking up new and thrilling approaches to aerial gaming and sports. The facility is a number one party choice among children and Sky Zone offers private rooms for special occasions. They also provide catering options.
From 2005 to 2009 Andrew Rocklage studied at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst-Isenberg School of Management. There he earned an honorary Bachelor’s of Science Degree. Following that he earned the Juris Doctor degree at Suffolk University Law School. Due to Andrew’s acute business acumen he has had a highly successful and diversified professional career that has afforded him many career building opportunities. His vocational history is included in the list below.
- Public Relations Intern at Major League Lacrosse: May to August in 2008.
- Legal Department Intern for the Boston Red Sox: June to August in 2009.
- Ticket Services Agent for the Boston Red Sox: September 2009 to May 2010.
- Legal Summer Intern at Cubist Pharmaceuticals: June 2011-August 2011
- Law Clerk for Doherty, Wallace, Pillsbury & Murphy P.C.: May 2012-August 2012
- Law Clerk for Avery, Dooley & Noone, LLP: October 2012-April 2013
- Legal Consultant for EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals: October 2013 – March 2014
- Corporate Council for EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals: March 2014-September 2015
- Current Owner and operator of Sky Zone Trampoline Park
With the wide range of Andrew Rocklage’s knowledge base and occupational experience, he is considered to be highly regarded among his constituents, community, and in the sports industry. Scott knows no level of inferiority in anything he sets out to accomplish. His Trampoline Park locations in Florida attract hundreds of people on a daily basis, despite competition from other jump parks.
He and his talented staff are absolutely committed to excellence in customer satisfaction and continued growth in his acquisitions. Safety is paramount when performing jumping maneuvers and tricks. Sky Zone ensures that all of its courts have a trained team member nearby who monitors all jumping activity to help avoid any injuries or improper movement.
Sky Zone uses all of the most relevant technology and information in its operation and continues to add to all of its equipment and many entertaining things to do.